Monday, August 21, 2006

One more router to avoid

I think I have found a solution to my internet woes.

The router.

I thought 2wire, with it's crap wireless was bad (it still is).

DLink is worse.

The wireless strength is fairly good, but it can't sync with the ADSL line properly. After tons of research, I can finally lay the blame on the admin.

What did he say?

"Not my fault. The router is used for wireless."

-_-

Oh well.

I give up.

So, anyway, if you are planning to get an ADSL/ADSL2+ router, go Netgear. Linksys seems to have overheating problems. Netgear is one I've yet to see any problems with.

Yet.

---

Aussie laws... ineffective?

lolol.

I'm monitoring the politics scene here with some interest, as politics is always something I've enjoyed watching like a movie, although I won't say I sometimes enjoy playing with it as well. Fire is fun sometimes.

And besides, I don't think there's a law preventing me from talking about poltics... or at least, I have no need to register my site.

So far, the television is all for the Labour government in QLD, as Labour government has control of QLD. This is a stark contrast from what you see in Singapore, as the ruling party is the Liberal party.

In other words, I'm living in an opposition held area. So far, so good here. No need to wait years to get MRT. LoL.

However, with elections looming on September 9th, it will be interesting to see how it turns out. Especially with the water crisis Queensland is facing (longest drought in 100 years, water supply ends next year, faster if I don't stop taking half to one hour showers). It comes down to see who the people believes in. Especially with the people talking about the Coalition split or something of that sort, it's all propaganda.

Fun propaganda, especially with the speakers saying how strong the economy is to justify water and health costs. lolol

Cute. I'll definately keep an eye on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home